The neighborhood of Bridlemile sits in the West Hills of Portland, a small forested area with windy, hilly streets. This small enclave houses the Portland Athletic Club and Hamilton Park. Families with children enjoy the easy access to nature preserves as well as Bridlemile Elementary and West Hills Montessori Schools. To buy a home in this SW Portland neighborhood, the typical price is about $790,000, while most new listings for real estate in Bridlemile start at 1M. The Fanno Creek Watershed, along the southern border of this neighborhood, lends itself to rural vibes, while access to restaurants and services can be easily accessed via the Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. Bridlemile is a quaint oasis with a tight-knit community and large beautiful homes.
Bridlemile Homes for Sale
Public Schools Serving Bridlemile
- Bridlemile: 4300 SW 47th Dr., Portland, OR 97221 | 503-916-6292
- Raleigh Park: 3670 SW 78th Ave., Portland, OR 97225 | 503-356-2500
- Rieke: 1405 SW Vermont St., Portland, OR 97219 | 503-916-5768
- Gray: 5505 SW 23rd Ave., Portland, OR 97239 | 503-916-5676
- West Sylvan: 8111 SW West Slope Dr., Portland, OR 97225 | 503-916-5690
- Whitford: 7935 SW Scholls Ferry Rd., Beaverton, OR 97008 | 503-356-2700
- Beaverton: 13000 SW 2nd St., Beaverton, OR 97005 | 503-3656-2830
- Community: 2055 Wembley Park Rd., Lake Oswego, OR 97034 | 503-534-2302
- Lincoln: 1600 SW Salmon St., Portland, OR 97205 | 503-916-5200
- Wilson: 1151 SW Vermont St., Portland, OR 97219 | 503-916-5280
Included below are homes for sale in Bridlemile. If you would like more information on any of these Bridlemile real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Bridlemile listings come on the market.